What a bummer of a week! I have been down and out since last Saturday with a nasty virus! Yuck! I was achy all over and had a really high fever - however, it could have been a lot worse... The bad part is, I was not a very fun playmate for Jackson, so I can tell he's glad to have his mommy back! On a fun note, Andy and I will get to go to an OU football game this year! Yippee! It has been a while since we've made one, but I'm REALLY looking forward to it. JT's uncle is working on a super special shirt for him to wear to the festivities - should be a good time.
To the Jones family... as always, we loved having you guys over last night! Mad Dog is growing up way too fast! Before we know it, he'll be punching Jackson back. ;)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment