Sunday, August 3, 2008

High School Reunion

Andy and I traveled to Temple this weekend for my high school reunion. We had a pretty good time. We went to the actual event with Cio and Marshall who also let us stay at their house this weekend. The kids had a fun time together - Bella is such a good little babysitter! Andy and I really enjoyed hanging out with Cio and Marshall and wish they lived a little closer. It was so nice to see all of my old friends from high school and realize that not much has changed! Everyone seemed to be doing well!

Bella chases Jackson in the living room...
Jackson and Cio

Allison Dickson, Leigh Gauntt and Leska Scanio put the reunion together and had a great turnout.

Tracilynn Jones - still a rock star!!

Cio and I at dinner...
On another fun note, Jackson has leaned to wave "bye bye" and clap his hands. He thinks it's the greatest thing ever (I agree), and he does it all of the time - TOO cute!

No comments: