Monday, November 10, 2014

Another year...

I have really got to update this blog more often!  We had such a fun and busy year!  I wish I could share it all with you...  Here's a little summary:

Jackson (and his parents) survived Kindergarten! He grew so much in personality this year and made some really awesome friends.  I love and cherish the friends that we have made over the years in his daycare, but there is a lot to be said for having friends that share a neighborhood with you.  It is so neat to see them at common places and walk to friends' houses. Fun Fun Fun!

Joshua had a great year being Joshua.  No broken bones this year! What a celebration!  We still have to watch for life hazards with Josh - those stairs and high places are just too tempting for him. He has quite the charming little personality and has really perfected his big eye blink.  Isn't he precious.  Don't worry, the big-eye blink does not work on his mom when he's in trouble. ;-)

James is our little mediator!  He is starting to "rule the roost" with his brothers and is always there to remind them to get along.  He is precious and has a little "class clown" personality that I absolutely love. He seems to be a neat mixture of his brothers' personalities.

Andy still loves his job and has had the opportunity to travel some this year - good times! He also got to have a nice Guys Weekend with his buddies from Iowa - we sure wish we lived closer to such an awesome group of friends but feel blessed that they are still in touch with each other and able to pick right back up when they get together.

I finished my 10th year with my school district this year - no big fireworks or balloons.  It was an interesting year, but I really enjoyed having a coworker to share my job with on a daily basis. There is a lot to be said for having someone to bounce ideas off of and to make you laugh at those difficult situations.  Going to miss her this year.  I'll be flying solo again as the District BCBA.  It is a nice stretch of my efficiency and time-management skills.  If there is a Masters program in that, I think I've done my hours for it.

That's us in a nutshell!  Still a House of Nuts!


No comments: