Well, I decided that the Glicks should try this blogging thing... so here I am. I can't promise that I'll update it very often. As some of you know, I have over 500 unread messages in my email account, so we'll see how this goes!
Jackson and I are off for the summer and enjoying every minute of it! We've spent a lot of time swimming, and Jackson has even gone down the slide at our pool - quite an adventurous baby! He really enjoys the water and loved his swimming lessons for the most part. He just joined The Little Gym and REALLY loves that, as does his dad...
Andy and I are enjoying life, love being parents and are busy trying to keep up with our little one.
Here is a picture of our family the first time Jackson ever went in a pool...
He even got to take a ride in his first golf cart and sit in the "driver's seat"!

1 comment:
What nice pictures! Nine months...Jackson's first birthday is not far away. We sure are looking forward to that!
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Glick
Post a Comment